Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Please send us an email to [email protected] to request a refund. Once we agree with the Refund request from you. We will issue a full or partial refund within 7-10 business days.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
NOTICE: Please find your case as below:
– Cancelation: You will receive the 90% REFUND. The rest 10% refund will be deducted for service fees
– Out of Stock: You will receive the 100% REFUND
– Wrong Size, Color or Shipping Address: NO REFUND
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]